Call for Proposals: EAN Annual Conference 2015
Deadline: March 2nd 2015
NB: Deadline has been extended until Monday March 23rd
In preparation for this year's conference, entitled "Advocating for access, equity, inclusion and diversity in HE: politics, policies, power and persuasion" the EAN welcomes proposals addressing the following questions:
- What forms of education inequalities are the most difficult to overcome? Why are they so challenging and what strategies should we use?
- What are the factors that make change difficult to achieve? What strategies should we use to overcome them?
- What competing interests within higher education affect our chances of success? How do we counter them?
- Where and in what circumstances is success most likely? Where should we focus our efforts to achieve the greatest change?
- What balance should we give to working for short-term and long-term objectives?
- Who can help us to achieve our goals? How do we engage them and gain their support?
- Influencing politicians and public opinion – is it necessary? How do we go about it?
For proposals guidelines please go to the conference page.